NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Jan 4
HELSINKI Jan 4 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
The Norwegian offshore oil industry group said it has won a $300 million contract from oil firm Dana Petroleum to provide services on a development project in the Outer Hebrides off Scotland.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia