NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Jan 4
HELSINKI Jan 4 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
The Norwegian offshore oil industry group said it has won a $300 million contract from oil firm Dana Petroleum to provide services on a development project in the Outer Hebrides off Scotland.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data