Peru's central bank buys $100 million but sol ends stronger
LIMA Jan 4 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $100 million in the local spot market on Friday but the sol currency finished bidding 0.12 percent stronger at 2.545 per dollar.
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours