- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Prices for U.S. 10-year Treasuries pare losses to trade higher
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Jan 4 (Reuters) - Prices for U.S. 10-year Treasuries briefly pared losses to trade slightly higher on Friday, with yields slipping from eight-month highs touched earlier in the session.
Ten-year notes edged up 1/32 in price to yield 1.910 percent. The notes sold off sharply on Thursday after Federal Reserve meeting minutes hinted at growing unease within the bank about continued asset buying.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this