Mazda Motor says Dec China car sales down 26 yr-on-yr
BEIJING Jan 4 (Reuters) - Japan's Mazda Motor Corp said on Friday it sold 17,273 cars in China in December, down 26.4 percent from a year earlier, as Chinese consumers continue to shun Japanese cars amid a lingering territorial row between the two Asian neighbors.
The pace of the fall in December slowed a bit from a drop of nearly 30 percent in November and 45 percent in October.
In 2012, Mazda sold 187,087 cars in China, down 12.9 from a year earlier, it said in a statement. (Reporting by Fang Yan in BEIJING and Kazunori Takada in SHANGHAI; Editing by Hans-Juergen Peters)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data