Duke Energy declares quarterly dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130104:nPnCL36939 CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.765 per share. The dividend is payable on March 18, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business Feb. 15, 2013. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20040414/DUKEENERGYLOGO ) This is the 87th consecutive year that Duke Energy has paid a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. Duke Energy is the largest electric power holding company in the United States with more than $100 billion in total assets. Its regulated utility operations serve approximately 7.1 million electric customers located in six states in the Southeast and Midwest. Its commercial power and international business segments own and operate diverse power generation assets in North America and Latin America, including a growing portfolio of renewable energy assets in the United States. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Duke Energy is a Fortune 250 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol DUK. More information about the company is available at: www.duke-energy.com. MEDIA CONTACT: Tom Shiel Phone: 704-382-2355 24-Hour: 800-559-3853 ANALYSTS: Bob Drennan 704-382-4070 Bill Currens 704-382-1603 SOURCE Duke Energy
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs