VINCI : Disclosure of the Number of Shares Forming the Capital and of the Total Number of Voting Rights as of 31 December 2012
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130104:nBw045395a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130104005395/en RUEIL-MALMAISON, France--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News : VINCI (Paris:DG) : Total number of shares 577,347,352 Theoretical number of voting rights 577,347,352 (including treasury stock) Number of voting rights 536,245,294 (excluding treasury stock) This disclosure is on VINCI web site www.vinci.com (section finance/regulatory information/6. monthly information concerning the total number of voting rights and shares that make up the company`s capital). French public limited company (société anonyme) with a share capital of € 1,440,546,062.50 Registered office : 1, cours Ferdinand de Lesseps 92500 Rueil-Malmaison - France 552 037 806 RCS Nanterre www.vinci.com VINCI Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Vice principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- East Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |