VINCI : Disclosure of the Number of Shares Forming the Capital and of the Total Number of Voting Rights as of 31 December 2012
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130104:nBw045395a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130104005395/en RUEIL-MALMAISON, France--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News : VINCI (Paris:DG) : Total number of shares 577,347,352 Theoretical number of voting rights 577,347,352 (including treasury stock) Number of voting rights 536,245,294 (excluding treasury stock) This disclosure is on VINCI web site www.vinci.com (section finance/regulatory information/6. monthly information concerning the total number of voting rights and shares that make up the company`s capital). French public limited company (société anonyme) with a share capital of € 1,440,546,062.50 Registered office : 1, cours Ferdinand de Lesseps 92500 Rueil-Malmaison - France 552 037 806 RCS Nanterre www.vinci.com VINCI Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |