Yahoo! to Hold Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Earnings Conference Call January 28, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130105:nBw045740a SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) will host a conference call to discuss the company's financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012. WHEN: Monday, January 28 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific/5:00 p.m. Eastern WHERE: The live webcast of Yahoo!'s Q4 and full year earnings call can be accessed at http://investor.yahoo.com. The webcast will be archived within 24 hours of the event and will be available through the same link for 90 days following the call. About Yahoo! Yahoo! is focused on making the world's daily habits inspiring and entertaining. By creating highly personalized experiences for our users, we keep people connected to what matters most to them, across devices and around the world. In turn, we create value for advertisers by connecting them with the audiences that build their businesses. Yahoo! is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has offices located throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions. For more information, visit the pressroom (pressroom.yahoo.net) or the company's blog (yodel.yahoo.com). Yahoo! Inc. Sara Gorman, 408-349-4040 (Media) email@example.com 408-349-3382 (Investors) firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease