Comdirect CEO says expects to reach 2012 FY profit target -paper
FRANKFURT Jan 5 (Reuters) - Commerzbank's online brokerage unit Comdirect expects to reach its pre-tax profit target of 85 million-90 million euros ($111 million-$117 million) in 2012, Chief Executive Thorsten Rietmeyer told German weekly Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung.
"It's been a good year," Rietmeyer said, adding that more than 120,000 new savings accounts had been opened in 2012. ($1 = 0.7666 euros) (Reporting by Edward Taylor; Editing by Ruth Pitchford)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine