Mansfield boss given honeymoon incentive to beat Liverpool
(Reuters) - Minor league Mansfield Town manager Paul Cox is set to receive a special wedding present if his team can become giant-killers and beat Liverpool in the FA Cup.
Cox wed partner Natasha Bertin on Friday, two days before his side host the Premier League club in the third round of the cup competition.
The bookmakers who sponsor the league Mansfield play in say they will pay for a VIP honeymoon for the pair if the club can overcome the seven-times winners on Sunday.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade