Mansfield boss given honeymoon incentive to beat Liverpool
(Reuters) - Minor league Mansfield Town manager Paul Cox is set to receive a special wedding present if his team can become giant-killers and beat Liverpool in the FA Cup.
Cox wed partner Natasha Bertin on Friday, two days before his side host the Premier League club in the third round of the cup competition.
The bookmakers who sponsor the league Mansfield play in say they will pay for a VIP honeymoon for the pair if the club can overcome the seven-times winners on Sunday.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Jokowi party claims victory in Indonesian presidential election