Volkswagen to push used car sales in Germany: paper
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Volkswagen (VOWG_p.DE) will expand its business of selling used approved cars in Germany, its head of sales and marketing for passenger cars told industry publication Automobilwoche.
Raising the quality of second-hand VW vehicle sales in Europe's largest economy is key to improving sales margins and increasing the frequency of client contact, which may in turn boost new car sales, Thomas Zahn said.
(Reporting By Edward Taylor; Editing by Mike Nesbit)
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Yamal, Russia's gas megaplan, becomes symbol of sanctions defiance
- Relief for Europe as Scotland stays in United Kingdom