ADTRAN, Inc. to Release Fourth Quarter Earnings on January 16, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130107:nBw077057a HUNTSVILLE, Ala.--(Business Wire)-- ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTN) announced today that the Company will release its financial results for the fourth quarter 2012 on Wednesday, January 16, 2013. The Company will conduct a conference call at 9:30 a.m. Central Time. In addition, ADTRAN will webcast this conference call live through the StreetEvents.com service. To listen, simply visit the Investor Relations site at www.adtran.com approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call and click on the conference call link provided. An online replay of the conference call, as well as the text of the Company's earnings release, will be available on the Investor Relations site at www.adtran.com for at least 12 months following the call. ADTRAN, Inc. is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. ADTRAN`s products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. ADTRAN solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations, and millions of individual users worldwide. For more information, please visit www.adtran.com. For more information, contact the company at 800 9ADTRAN (800 923-8726) or via email at email@example.com. On the Web, visit www.adtran.com. ADTRAN, Inc. Jim Matthews, 256-963-8775 or Investor Services/Assistance: Gayle Ellis, 256-963-8220 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy