Alstom : Disclosure of the Total Number of Voting Rights and Shares Forming the Share Capital as at 31 December 2012
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130107:nBw076562a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130107006562/en LEVALLOIS-PERRET, France--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News: Information pursuant to article L. 233-8 II of the Code de commerce and articles 223-16 and 223-11 of the AMF General regulation (Règlement général de l`Autorité des marchés financiers) Date Number of shares with a nominal value of €7 Gross number of voting rights 31 December 2012 308,037,447 308,037,447 Alstom (Paris:ALO) serves the power generation market, the power transmission market and the rail transport market. Alstom designs, supplies and services a complete range of technologically advanced products and systems for its customers, and possesses a unique expertise in systems integration and through-life maintenance and service. Press contacts Emmanuelle Châtelain, Isabelle Tourancheau - Tel +33 1 41 37 38 /39 95 firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or InvestorRelations Delphine Brault - Tel +33 1 41 49 26 42 firstname.lastname@example.org or Website www.alstom.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |