Asia Standard launches $1 bln MTN programme
HONG KONG Jan 7 (Reuters) - Hong Kong-listed Asia Standard International Group Ltd has established a medium term note programme to raise up to $1 billion for general corporate purposes, it said on Monday.
Morgan Stanley and UBS are initial dealers on the programme, the company said, and there will be no public offering of the notes in Hong Kong or the United States. (Reporting by Stephen Aldred; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |