Asia Standard launches $1 bln MTN programme
HONG KONG Jan 7 (Reuters) - Hong Kong-listed Asia Standard International Group Ltd has established a medium term note programme to raise up to $1 billion for general corporate purposes, it said on Monday.
Morgan Stanley and UBS are initial dealers on the programme, the company said, and there will be no public offering of the notes in Hong Kong or the United States. (Reporting by Stephen Aldred; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Suicide car bomber kills three foreign troops in Afghan capital
- U.S. to Assad: Beware of interfering with U.S. air power in Syria
- Alibaba boosts IPO as demand strengthens |
- Odile batters Mexico's Baja resorts, knocks out power to most area |