VW's Audi says 2012 China car sales surge 30 pct
BERLIN Jan 7 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's Audi said on Monday that sales in China, the luxury-car maker's biggest market, rose 29.6 percent last year to a record 405,838 cars and sport-utility vehicles.
Ingolstadt-based Audi is due to publish global auto sales on Jan. 10.
(Reporting by Andreas Cremer)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S.
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic