BRIEF-Bank of America up following settlement with Fannie Mae
NEW YORK Jan 7 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp : * Shares up 1.8 percent in premarket trade following settlement with Fannie Mae
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?