BofA to pay $3.6 bln to Fannie Mae to settle mortgage claims
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp said it reached a $3.6 billion settlement with Fannie Mae to resolve claims related to the sale and delivery of residential mortgage loans.
The bank said it has also entered into agreements with two parties to sell its around $306 billion residential mortgage servicing rights.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge