BofA to pay $3.6 bln to Fannie Mae to settle mortgage claims
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp said it reached a $3.6 billion settlement with Fannie Mae to resolve claims related to the sale and delivery of residential mortgage loans.
The bank said it has also entered into agreements with two parties to sell its around $306 billion residential mortgage servicing rights.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip