BofA to pay $3.6 bln to Fannie Mae to settle mortgage claims
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp said it reached a $3.6 billion settlement with Fannie Mae to resolve claims related to the sale and delivery of residential mortgage loans.
The bank said it has also entered into agreements with two parties to sell its around $306 billion residential mortgage servicing rights.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia