BofA to pay $3.6 bln to Fannie Mae to settle mortgage claims
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp said it reached a $3.6 billion settlement with Fannie Mae to resolve claims related to the sale and delivery of residential mortgage loans.
The bank said it has also entered into agreements with two parties to sell its around $306 billion residential mortgage servicing rights.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |