Chile December economic growth to be lower than November's- Fin Min
SANTIAGO Jan 7 (Reuters) - Chile's economic growth will ease in December following a 5.5 percent expansion in November, Finance Minister Felipe Larrain said on Monday after the central bank released November's stronger-than-expected growth figure.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |