Chile December economic growth to be lower than November's- Fin Min
SANTIAGO Jan 7 (Reuters) - Chile's economic growth will ease in December following a 5.5 percent expansion in November, Finance Minister Felipe Larrain said on Monday after the central bank released November's stronger-than-expected growth figure.
- Gunman killed, three students shot in Florida university library |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds
- Special Report: Crimean savers ask: Where's our money?