Chile December economic growth to be lower than November's- Fin Min
SANTIAGO Jan 7 (Reuters) - Chile's economic growth will ease in December following a 5.5 percent expansion in November, Finance Minister Felipe Larrain said on Monday after the central bank released November's stronger-than-expected growth figure.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official