Dell's David Johnson takes senior post at Blackstone Group
BOSTON Jan 7 (Reuters) - Computer maker Dell Inc said that Senior Vice President for Corporate Strategy David Johnson has left the company to take a senior position with Blackstone Group LP.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter