EnergySolutions to be sold for $338.5 mln
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Nuclear waste management company EnergySolutions Inc will be bought by a unit of private equity firm Energy Capital Partners II LLC for $338.5 million in cash.
The deal has an enterprise value of $1.1 billion, the companies said in a statement.
EnergySolutions' shareholders will receive $3.75 in cash for each share, representing a 9 percent premium to the stock's Friday's close of $3.44 on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |