EnergySolutions to be sold for $338.5 mln
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Nuclear waste management company EnergySolutions Inc will be bought by a unit of private equity firm Energy Capital Partners II LLC for $338.5 million in cash.
The deal has an enterprise value of $1.1 billion, the companies said in a statement.
EnergySolutions' shareholders will receive $3.75 in cash for each share, representing a 9 percent premium to the stock's Friday's close of $3.44 on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port