EnergySolutions to be sold for $338.5 mln
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Nuclear waste management company EnergySolutions Inc will be bought by a unit of private equity firm Energy Capital Partners II LLC for $338.5 million in cash.
The deal has an enterprise value of $1.1 billion, the companies said in a statement.
EnergySolutions' shareholders will receive $3.75 in cash for each share, representing a 9 percent premium to the stock's Friday's close of $3.44 on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion