Intesa bond seen yielding up to 315 bps over US Treasuries-sources
MILAN Jan 7 (Reuters) - The guidance for the three-year tranche of a dollar-denominated bond to be issued by Italian bank Intesa Sanpaolo is 275-280 basis points over the yield of equivalent U.S. Treasury bonds, sources close to the operation said on Monday.
For the five-year tranche, the guidance is 310-315 basis points over comparable Treasuries, the sources said.
The deal is expected to be priced later today.
(Reporting By Gabriella Bruschi)
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’