European stock index futures signal mixed open
LONDON Jan 7 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Monday, with some investors seen taking profits after recent highs, although banks could gain after global regulators eased new liquidity rules.
At 0703 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were up 0.1 percent, while futures for both Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.1 percent.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |