European stock index futures signal mixed open
LONDON Jan 7 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Monday, with some investors seen taking profits after recent highs, although banks could gain after global regulators eased new liquidity rules.
At 0703 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were up 0.1 percent, while futures for both Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.1 percent.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |