Nikkei edges up on U.S. data, exporters high
TOKYO, Jan 7 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up on Monday helped by encouraging U.S. economic data, while a weakening yen lifted exporters. The Nikkei added 0.3 percent to 10,720.86, while the broader Topix gained 0.6 percent to 894.03.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking