Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol trades stable
LIMA Jan 7 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency bid stable at 2.545 per dollar.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted