Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol trades stable
LIMA Jan 7 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency bid stable at 2.545 per dollar.
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |