Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol trades stable
LIMA Jan 7 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency bid stable at 2.545 per dollar.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions