- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
- Special Report: The deeper agenda behind "Abenomics"
Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars as sol trades stable
LIMA Jan 7 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Monday as the sol currency bid stable at 2.545 per dollar.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this