Peru's central bank buys $80 million, sol ends stable
LIMA Jan 7 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $80 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.545 per dollar.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections