Peru's central bank buys $80 million, sol ends stable
LIMA Jan 7 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $80 million in the local spot market on Monday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.545 per dollar.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |