Metro favours ending Media-Saturn foray in China - sources
DUESSELDORF, Germany Jan 7 (Reuters) - The board of German retailer Metro is in favour of withdrawing its Media-Saturn chain of consumer electronics stores from China after the market there proved tougher than expected, several people familiar with the matter told Reuters on Monday.
No final decision on whether to withdraw from the country has yet been made, the sources said.
Metro declined to comment. (Reporting by Matthias Inverardi; writing by Victoria Bryan)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets