Metro favours ending Media-Saturn foray in China - sources
DUESSELDORF, Germany Jan 7 (Reuters) - The board of German retailer Metro is in favour of withdrawing its Media-Saturn chain of consumer electronics stores from China after the market there proved tougher than expected, several people familiar with the matter told Reuters on Monday.
No final decision on whether to withdraw from the country has yet been made, the sources said.
Metro declined to comment. (Reporting by Matthias Inverardi; writing by Victoria Bryan)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee