P&G to Webcast Discussion of Second Quarter 2012/13 Earnings Results on January 25
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130107:nBw076733a CINCINNATI--(Business Wire)-- The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) will webcast a discussion of its second quarter earnings results on Friday, January 25, 2013 beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET. Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer Robert A. McDonald, Chief Financial Officer Jon R. Moeller, and Senior Vice President & Treasurer Teri L. List-Stoll will discuss the quarter`s results via the live webcast. Media and investors may access the live audio webcast at www.pg.com/investors, beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET. The webcast will also be available for replay. About Procter & Gamble P&G serves approximately 4.6 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers, Tide, Ariel, Always, Whisper, Pantene, Mach3, Bounty, Dawn, Fairy, Gain, Charmin, Downy, Lenor, Iams, Crest, Oral-B, Duracell, Olay, Head & Shoulders, Wella, Gillette, Braun, Fusion, Ace, Febreze, Ambi Pur, SK-II, and Vicks. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 75 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands. P&G Corporate Media Relations Mandy Wagner, 513-983-6628 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown