Kennametal Announces Conference Call & Webcast On Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Earnings Results
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130107:nPnNE38250 LATROBE, Pa., Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 10 a.m. Eastern Time, Thursday, January 24, 2013 Hosted by: Carlos M. Cardoso - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Frank P. Simpkins - Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Listen via real-time audio on the Kennametal website at www.kennametal.com Select "About Us", "Investor Relations", and then "Events" Replay available through February 25, 2013 Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT) delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced material sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. Companies operating in everything from airframes to coal mining, from engines to oil wells and from turbochargers to construction recognize Kennametal for extraordinary contributions to their value chains. With annual sales of nearly $3 billion and approximately 13,000 employees, Kennametal serves customers in more than 60 countries worldwide - with more than 50 percent of these revenues coming from outside North America. Visit us at www.kennametal.com. SOURCE Kennametal Inc. Investor Relations Contact: Quynh McGuire, +1-724-539-6559; or Corporate Relations - Media Contact: Lorrie Paul Crum, +1-724-539-6792
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data