Ryanair passenger numbers up 2 pct in December
DUBLIN Jan 7 (Reuters) - Ryanair said passenger numbers grew 2 percent in December year-on-year, as it carried 4.8 million passengers.
Europe's largest low-cost airline also said on Monday its load factor - a measure of the proportion of seats sold - rose to 81 percent from 79 percent a year ago.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks