Banque Saudi Fransi Q4 net profit jumps on higher operating income
RIYADH Jan 7 (Reuters) - Banque Saudi Fransi, the lender part-owned by Credit Agricole, posted a 22.2 percent jump in its fourth-quarter net profit citing higher operating income, it said in a bourse statement on Monday.
The kingdom's fifth-largest bank by market capitalisation said it made 808 million riyals ($215.5 million) in the three months ending December 31 compared with 661 million riyals in the same period a year earlier.
The lender's 2012 net profit was 3 billion riyals compared to 2.9 billion riyals in 2011, the statement added. ($1 = 3.7502 Saudi riyals) (Reporting By Angus McDowall; Editing by David French)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |