Developer Shui On Land expects significant drop in 2012 profit
HONG KONG Jan 7 (Reuters) - Hong Kong-listed property developer Shui On Land Ltd said on Monday it expects its full year 2012 profit to drop significantly due to fewer properties being delivered during the period.
In a filing to the Hong Kong bourse, the developer said it remains positive on the long-term prospects for the market, while lock-in sales brought forward to 2013 would be about 6.4 billion yuan ($1.03 billion). It gave no further details.
For statement clicks here ($1 = 6.2303 Chinese yuan) (Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter