Spain's Treasury targets 5 bln euros of debt on Thursday
MADRID Jan 7 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it aimed to issue between 4 billion euros ($5.22 billion)and 5 billion euros of debt at the first auction of the year on Thursday.
The Treasury will issue 2-year, 5-year and 13-year bonds.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped