Spain's Treasury targets 5 bln euros of debt on Thursday
MADRID Jan 7 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it aimed to issue between 4 billion euros ($5.22 billion)and 5 billion euros of debt at the first auction of the year on Thursday.
The Treasury will issue 2-year, 5-year and 13-year bonds.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history