Spain's Treasury targets 5 bln euros of debt on Thursday
MADRID Jan 7 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it aimed to issue between 4 billion euros ($5.22 billion)and 5 billion euros of debt at the first auction of the year on Thursday.
The Treasury will issue 2-year, 5-year and 13-year bonds.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |