Spain's Treasury targets 5 bln euros of debt on Thursday
MADRID Jan 7 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it aimed to issue between 4 billion euros ($5.22 billion)and 5 billion euros of debt at the first auction of the year on Thursday.
The Treasury will issue 2-year, 5-year and 13-year bonds.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |