Lipper's municipal bond fund index is lower
Jan 7 (Reuters) - Lipper, a Thomson Reuters service, said on Monday that its municipal index for Friday was lower compared with the previous day.
The final Lipper General Municipal Debt Fund Index was 1,112.588, down 0.579 or 0.052 percent, from the previous day.
The General Municipal Debt Fund Index is an equally weighted performance index, adjusted for capital gains distributions and income dividends of the largest qualifying funds in this investment objective.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine |