Verizon CEO says 'planning on 2013 being relatively flat'
BOSTON Jan 7 (Reuters) - Verizon Communications Inc Chief Executive Lowell McAdam said, 'We are planning on 2013 being relatively flat.'
He also said, "I don't think many people in the business community are enthusiastic about what's going on in Washington now."
He made the comments Monday at a Citi investment conference.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Hong Kong protesters plan march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home