Verizon CEO says 'planning on 2013 being relatively flat'
BOSTON Jan 7 (Reuters) - Verizon Communications Inc Chief Executive Lowell McAdam said, 'We are planning on 2013 being relatively flat.'
He also said, "I don't think many people in the business community are enthusiastic about what's going on in Washington now."
He made the comments Monday at a Citi investment conference.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee