Verizon CEO says 'planning on 2013 being relatively flat'
BOSTON Jan 7 (Reuters) - Verizon Communications Inc Chief Executive Lowell McAdam said, 'We are planning on 2013 being relatively flat.'
He also said, "I don't think many people in the business community are enthusiastic about what's going on in Washington now."
He made the comments Monday at a Citi investment conference.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |