AT&T sells record 10 million smartphones in Q4
Jan 8 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc reported on Tuesday it sold more than 10 million smartphone in the fourth quarter, a record.
The total topped the previous record of 9.4 million sold in the same quarter in 2011.
The company averaged daily sales of more than 110,000 smartphones that run on Apple, Google Android and Microsoft Window operating systems, AT&T Chief Executive Ralph de la Vega said in a statement.
AT&T will announce fourth-quarter results on Jan. 24.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee