AT&T sells record 10 million smartphones in Q4
Jan 8 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc reported on Tuesday it sold more than 10 million smartphone in the fourth quarter, a record.
The total topped the previous record of 9.4 million sold in the same quarter in 2011.
The company averaged daily sales of more than 110,000 smartphones that run on Apple, Google Android and Microsoft Window operating systems, AT&T Chief Executive Ralph de la Vega said in a statement.
AT&T will announce fourth-quarter results on Jan. 24.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats