AT&T sells record 10 million smartphones in Q4
Jan 8 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc reported on Tuesday it sold more than 10 million smartphone in the fourth quarter, a record.
The total topped the previous record of 9.4 million sold in the same quarter in 2011.
The company averaged daily sales of more than 110,000 smartphones that run on Apple, Google Android and Microsoft Window operating systems, AT&T Chief Executive Ralph de la Vega said in a statement.
AT&T will announce fourth-quarter results on Jan. 24.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey