Aviva prices Delta Lloyd stake at 12.65 euros/shr
LONDON Jan 8 (Reuters) - Aviva Plc said it offered its remaining stake in Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd at a price of 12.65 euros per share, raising 353 million pounds ($566 million).
Aviva said earlier on Tuesday it planned to sell all its 34 million shares in Delta Lloyd, an amount equivalent to just over 19 percent of the Dutch insurer's capital.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'