Aviva prices Delta Lloyd stake at 12.65 euros/shr
LONDON Jan 8 (Reuters) - Aviva Plc said it offered its remaining stake in Dutch insurer Delta Lloyd at a price of 12.65 euros per share, raising 353 million pounds ($566 million).
Aviva said earlier on Tuesday it planned to sell all its 34 million shares in Delta Lloyd, an amount equivalent to just over 19 percent of the Dutch insurer's capital.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Islamic State executes dozens of Syrian army soldiers: monitor