BMW says China group sales surge 73 pct in December
BERLIN Jan 8 (Reuters) - German luxury-car maker BMW said on Tuesday that group sales in China rose 73 percent in December to 30,470 vehicles.
Sales of BMW brand vehicles increased 72 percent to 28,184 autos while deliveries of MINI brand vehicles surged 96 percent to 2,286, spokeswoman Linda Croissant told Reuters.
Full-year group sales in the world's largest car market rose 40 percent to 326,444 vehicles. (Reporting by Andreas Cremer)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |