BMW says China group sales surge 73 pct in December
BERLIN Jan 8 (Reuters) - German luxury-car maker BMW said on Tuesday that group sales in China rose 73 percent in December to 30,470 vehicles.
Sales of BMW brand vehicles increased 72 percent to 28,184 autos while deliveries of MINI brand vehicles surged 96 percent to 2,286, spokeswoman Linda Croissant told Reuters.
Full-year group sales in the world's largest car market rose 40 percent to 326,444 vehicles. (Reporting by Andreas Cremer)
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped