The Walt Disney Company Executives to Discuss Fiscal First Quarter 2013 Financial Results via Webcast
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130108:nBw086927a BURBANK, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) will discuss fiscal first quarter 2013 financial results via a live audio Webcast beginning at 5:00 p.m. EST / 2:00 p.m. PST on Tuesday, February 5, 2013. Results will be released at approximately 4:15 p.m. EST / 1:15 p.m. PST. To listen to the Webcast, point your browser to www.disney.com/investors. The discussion will be available via replay through February 19, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. EST / 2:00 p.m. PST. The Walt Disney Company Lowell Singer Investor Relations (818) 560-6601 or Zenia Mucha Corporate Communications (818) 560-5300 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM