Commonwealth Financing Auth, Pa. to sell $330 mln bonds Jan 15
Jan 8 (Reuters) - Commonwealth Financing Authority, Pa. plans to sell $330 million of revenue bonds on Tuesday, Jan. 15, said a market source.
The sale will consist of $75 million of federally taxable revenue bonds, series A-1 of 2013, $48 million of tax-exempt revenue bonds, series A-2 of 2013, and $207 million of tax-exempt revenue bonds, series B of 2013,
The lead manager of the sale is RBC Capital according to the preliminary official statement.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |