Cypress expects fourth-quarter results below analysts' estimates
Jan 8 (Reuters) - Cypress Semiconductor Corp estimated fourth-quarter results below analysts' consensus, hurt by a weaker-than-expected demand for its chips.
The company, which makes microcontrollers and chips used in touch-screen phones and tablets, expects a profit of 3 cents to 4 cents per share on revenue of $177 million to $179 million.
Analysts expected an adjusted profit of 14 cents per share, on revenue of $193.5 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin 3-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000