- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
GameStop says fourth-quarter same-store sales to fall
Jan 8 (Reuters) - GameStop Corp, the world's largest retailer of videogame products, said it would report a decline in same-store sales for the fourth quarter after a drop in store traffic during the holiday season.
The company said same-store sales would fall by between 4 percent and 7 percent. Its previous sales forecast ranged from an increase of 1 percent to a fall of 7 percent.
Shares of the company were down 10 percent at $22.25 in premarket trading.
The company expects its profit to be at the low end of its forecast range of $2.07 to $2.27 per share.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this