BRIEF-Hexagon buys U.S. metrology software provider
STOCKHOLM Jan 8 (Reuters) - Hexagon : * Acquires New River Kinematics, leading portable metrology software provider * Says NRK, based in Williamsburg, Virginia, will be fully consolidated as of 1 January 2013 and will immediately contribute to Hexagon's earnings * Says NRK had a turnover of approximately 13.3 MUSD in 2012 * Purchase price not disclosed in statement
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |