New Issue- KfW prices 300 mln rand 2015 bond
January 8(Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Tuesday.
Guarantor Federal Republic of Germany
Issue Amount 300 million rand
Maturity Date January 15, 2015
Coupon 4.5 pct
Issue price 100.343
Reoffer price 99.99
Payment Date January 15, 2013
Lead Manager(s) RBC
Ratings Aaa (Moody's), AAA (S&P),
Denoms (K) 1
Governing Law German
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'